Online Safety Training E-Learning Software
Design deploy and manage over the internet your training and inductions.
Our online safety software and e-learning module allows for web-based learning with virtual classroom opportunities and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the Internet, intranet/extra-net, audio or video. It can be self-paced or instructor-led and includes media in the form of text, image, animation, streaming video and audio.
If your deploying a simple induction or a complex training package our e-learning module provides definite advantages over other forms of training. If you’re new to eLearning software or grappling if you should try it, then see our online safety training software module. Below is some benefits that you should take into consideration:
- Inductions – inductions online, online inductions for all your employee and contractors online inductions across large or geographically dispersed audiences.
- Speed of Rollout -online safety training and eLearning can be performed from any location including remote uses.
- Consistency- with safety training and eLearning software all personnel receive the same information and documentation in a reliable format, at a consistent pace.
- Access -online safety training and eLearning software is permanently accessible anywhere at anytime. This enables what most global corporations now call “informal learning”, users can access mandatory training before arriving on site or as on going job aids.
- Business Stability – the accessibility of online safety training and eLearning software means that personnel can ‘attend’ instantly at anytime, eliminating the worry of lost productivity.
- Self Paced - users can leave eLearning training modules at any time and resume them later at a suitable time.
- Cost Effective – for enormous audiences deployment expenses per personnel are minimal. Plus additional costs such as travel, room hire, printing and catering are removed from training expenses.
- Flexibility & Customisation – documentation and eLearning data can be reused and updated when information changes. Content or scenarios can also be customised and re purposed for different target audiences.
- Reporting/Dashboards – Scores and grading allows you to easily track and quantify learner’s status with each course.
- Multiple Languages – online safety training and eLearning software content can easily be adapted into other languages via multiple mediums
- Delivery Options – eLearning can be delivered via multiple modes to suit specialized audience types and technical constraints.
What Is A Suitable Safety Training Program For Employees?
An appropriate workplace health and safety program should accomplish the following:
- Give employees the necessary skills and knowledge to identify the risks and dangers in the workplace that need eliminating to prevent injuries.
- Enable employees to contain and address the risks and dangers found in the workplace.
- Equip employees with the necessary skills and knowledge to handle job equipments and tools properly in order to reduce work injuries.
Why You Should Choose Beakon Safety Management and Training Programs?
Safety training in the workplace is essential. Beakon safety training for employees is especially effective in ensuring safety and preventing workplace risks. Employees desire to feel confident and safe while performing their job and employers and contractors should fulfill this desire by providing certified safety courses to their workers so they can have the essential safety skills. With the prevalence of risks and dangers on the work site, it is the duty of employers and contractors to ensure that employees are safe from these risks.
Providing safety training to employees is compulsory. The type of training provided varies and can involve basic guidelines, safety issues, handling dangerous materials and much more. Having safety knowledge and skills empowers employees to prevent injuries, accidents and any other risks. Federal regulations and rules define the kind of safety training companies should offer their workers. For instance, a company may be required to offer beakon safety training programs.
Beakon Certified Safety Courses for Employees
There are specific Beakon rules and regulations that govern work place safety as well as safety training. Companies with specific number of workers should abide by these requirements to protect their people from accidents and other risks. The local government recognizes Beakon safety training programs as legitimate and the most effective training.
Companies have several options when it comes to offering Beakon certified safety courses. Online courses are convenient where time is limited and they instill critical skills in employees. Online Beakon safety training courses revolve around the implementation of health and safety legislation by training employees on safety and providing them with skills to identify and reduce hazards.
Beakon safety training defines online education guidelines and approves a few safety training programs. The instructions recommend removal from the program of any participant who scores less than 70% on three attempts of the certified safety courses. The training instructions include printable materials as well as interactive programs that monitor training times for participants. The reports made at the end of the training program help other professionals take the safety courses at their convenience.
Before settling on an effective safety training program, an employer should identify the safety concerns in their workplace so that the training provided addresses these issues. Generally, the courses cover issues such as basic and safety hazard identification and industrial protection. Certified safety courses can also cover specific Beakon compliance issues such as handling heavy objects and dangerous materials. Overall, effective safety training conforms to Beakon standards, guidelines and regulations. Trainees learn to apply Beakon inspection measures to identify safety hazards in the workplace and have these eliminated to minimize risks of accidents in the work environment.