What to Look for When Choosing an HSEQ Compliance Management Software
Have you been having challenges with your company’s management software to such an extent that neither data collation is accurate nor incident reporting? Or are you on the lookout to lay your hands on an HSEQ compliant management software that saves time, bridges gaps, cut costs and improves productivity? Well, if this you, here comes the good news, we have gathered some important features and details worth paying attention to.
Getting an ideal HSEQ compliance management software has a lot to do with the peculiarities of your company such as:
- Your company’s challenges,
- The area of risks facing them that urgent attention is needed,
- The number of staffs and contractors that work for them,
- The available funds for investment,
- The features of the software and more.
With the outlined points above, it’s obvious that the management software has to be in line with the company’s purpose and objectives.
What are the critical matters to give consideration when choosing an HSEQ compliance management software?
The following are some of the great features to pay attention to when choosing a software system:
- Incident management: There’s bound for mishaps or accidents to take place at the workplace however it becomes a critical matter when there are no means to report them. Companies are required to ease the process of incident reporting for workers which will be in line with their laid down principles. Furthermore, they should encourage their workers towards ensuring prompt reporting because it will help to prevent future recurrence.
- Analysis Of Potential Hazards: Similar to incident reporting, what separates this one from the above is that this one is yet to occur. The workers are encouraged to know the process involved in risk management. That’s a more reason why the software should provide a solution where the company’s risk assessment can be viewed. Likewise, the entire process should be made easy for the employees to understand and to fill the form on time.
- Employee and Human Resource Management: It’s important to know that employees’ information is required to be integrated into the software for proper management. Whenever HSEQ data are needed, they should link back to the employees based on the filtered data such as incidents and events.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS): Education, as we know, is the pivot toward success in any establishment, organization and even in the world at large. This is why every business owner should give priority to increasing the knowledge of its employees. The HSEQ system software should have a provision for eLearning and interactive training programs where they can easily access them on PCs, smartphones and other technology gadgets. Making provision for offline access participation will be an additional benefit. The system should also have the ability to play online content so that the redundant offline materials from 3rd party source can be updated. Furthermore, using interactive PowerPoint presentations to train your employees is also a great choice to consider for effective result.
- Email Integration: There is no one who truly understands the importance of collaboration than business owners. This is because it helps to track work history so that the success rate can be assessed or otherwise. Nothing does it best for stakeholders while working on site then email integration in the system. It actually prevents them from switching from several platforms. This system feature includes a plethora of templates, automatic email reminders and tracking for the purpose of ease in communication. When away from the site, further collaboration usually continues through the social media accounts that are connected to the email.
We’ve highlighted some salient points about the key essentials worth looking into when considering an HSEQ compliance management software. The summary of what has been discussed is basically to ensure that the quality of production can be improved by paying attention to the modern, latest and sophisticated methods of a management software system.
To get started, why don’t you sign up for a free trial of Beakon today.
Related Articles You Might Also Like: