Everything around us can be managed better by software and technology. In the consumer world, everything from shopping to finding love can be done with the push (or swipe) of a button. The same holds true in the business world as well.
Today, many aspects of an organisation are being managed by software. For example, the Human Resources (HR) department leverages payroll and performance management systems to make their job more comfortable and streamlined. Another example is in the training space where learning management systems (LMS) are helping companies induct new employees and contractors in record time.
The only area many companies were still lagging behind was in their workplace health and safety compliance. Now, more and more organizations are trading their traditional paper-based health and safety management systems for more sophisticated occupational safety software solution.
Benefits of using occupational safety software for your company include:
- Being able to centralise and share health and safety related information across the organisation. Anyone with access can log into the system and review information from any device. You could also put restrictions in place to limit the amount of information anyone with access can view.
- Data collection is streamlined because incidents can easily be logged based on a set of predefined criteria. Anyone with access to the occupational safety software can fill incident forms offline, and it will sync with the database when they come online.
- Enables you to log data on the move with either your Smartphone or tablet. Unlike traditional reporting systems that require you to file paperwork to report incidents whenever you can “free up” time, our occupational management software have a mobile app interface that you can use to report incidents and complete tasks.
- Saves you time and money. The time it takes to file a manual incident report can be used to file dozens using the software. This time could have been put to tasks that are more productive. Also, you could also save much money on the ink and paper used to print those manual reports.
- Reporting efficiency is significantly improved. Beakon’s safety management system makes it easy to track and store all organisational health and safety-related information in an integrated system. This ensures your organisation stays on top of everything, thus mitigating risks while improving compliance.
In conclusion, setting up occupational safety software for your company is one of the smartest business decision you can ever make. As you can see from the benefits listed, implementing one in your company will not only provide ROI, but it will also show your employees that you take their safety seriously.
If you want a risk-free way to test our software, you can take advantage of our no-strings-attached free trial. With this trial, you can test out other components of our software including permit-to-work, injury management, and task management. Click here to get started.